At Pioneer Academies Community Trust we believe that every school is unique and promote the concept of collaborative autonomy; academies across the trust working together with common aims but retaining a sense of autonomy and uniqueness. We value and celebrate the unique identities of our schools. We believe this ensures that our academies have strong networks and a strong voice in their future development. We encourage our academies to be innovative and creative and develop a curriculum that is best suited to the children it serves. We also encourage and expect our academies to share their good practice within the Trust so that we can all learn from each other.
As a Trust we are committed to raising the attainment of all our pupils and improving their future life chances. Each of our academies has shared values and goals that provide a strong framework for the social and academic development of our pupils. These clearly established values promote an orderly, purposeful and harmonious environment and a climate of trust and respect.
We aim to ensure that each academy in our Trust:
- Offers an outstanding education through an exciting, innovative and personalised curriculum
- Adds value to the attainment of its pupils
- Continues to develop its own unique characteristics and ethos, maintaining its individual identity within the local community
- Removes the barriers of low aspiration and achievement in all our academies and communities in which we work
- Provides an ordered, purposeful and stimulating learning environment
- Works in partnership with pupils, parents and the wider community to achieve success for all
- Works closely with other PACT academies to create a sustainable model of education for all pupils
- Is recognised nationally as an educational organisation of high quality, producing outstanding results within an inclusive culture